Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Masters & Sessions 1953 – 1955 - Memphis Recording Service

Masters & Sessions 1953 – 1955 - Memphis Recording Service



MRS will also release a few weeks after the CD release, a 2LP 180 Gram Vinyl version titled ‘ Masters & Sessions 1953 – 1955’ with a bonus 4 page photo insert.
Release Date: 16th December 2016.

Tracklist 
SIDE A 
SUN SINGLE MASTERS
That’s All Right (Sun 45rpm Master)
Blue Moon of Kentucky 
Good Rockin’ Tonight 
I Don’t Care if the Sun Don’t Shine
Milkcow Blues Boogie
You’re a Heartbreaker
Baby, Let’s Play House 
I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone
Mystery Train
I Forgot to Remember to Forget

SIDE B 
SUN MASTERS
Harbor Lights 
I Love You Because
Blue Moon
Tomorrow Night
I’ll Never Let You Go
Just Because
I’m Left You’re Right She’s Gone (Slow Version)
Tryin’ to Get to You 
When It Rains It Really Pours

SIDE C 
PERSONAL RECORDING ACETATES 
My Happiness (Acetate – Personal Recording August 1953)
That’s When Your Heartaches Begin (Acetate – Personal Recording August 1953) 
Ill’ Never Stand in Your Way (Acetate – Personal Recording 6th January 1954) 
It Wouldn’t Be the Same Without You (Acetate – Personal Recording 6th January 1954)

SUN TRIAL SESSIONS
Harbor Lights (Takes 1FS & 2FS & 4) 
I Love You Because (Takes 1FS & 2) 
That’s All Right (Takes 1-3)

BONUS TRACKS (RADIO STATION ACETATES)
Shake Rattle and Roll (6th January 1955 Radio Station KDVA Lubbock, TX
Fool, Fool, Fool (6th January 1955 Radio Station KDVA Lubbock, TX) 

SIDE D 
SUN OUTTAKES & SESSIONS 
Blue Moon of Kentucky (Outake Part -Slow Tempo Version)
Blue Moon (Takes 1FS & 2FS & 3FS & 4) 
Blue Moon (Take 5) 
Blue Moon) (Takes 6FS & 7FS & 8)
I’m Left You’re Right She’s Gone (Takes 3 & 4FS)
I’m Left You’re Right She’s Gone (Takes 6 & 7END)
When It Rains It Really Pours (Takes 3FS & 4FS) 
When It Rains It Really Pours (Takes 6FS, 7FS & 8LFS)

Source: Elvis Collectors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013