The 2017 Christmas release from the Elvis One label with original mono masters, alternate versions, informal recordings and more! A new way to enjoy these fabulous historic recordings... And a special limited edition release!
1. I’ll Be Home For Christmas 2. Santa Claus Is Back In Town 3. White Christmas (With studio chat) As first released on the 1985 re-release of “Elvis’ Christmas Album” 4. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) 5. Blue Christmas 6. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem (Alternate echo version) 7. Jingle Bells (Informal session) By the “Million Dollar Quartet”, December 4 1956 8. Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) 9. Peace In The Valley (Alternate version) Splice of takes 5,6,8 & 9 10. It Is No Secret (Alternate take 12) Binaural stereo version 11. Introduction / Blue Christmas (2017 remake) Overdubbed 12. Christmas Message from Elvis / Silent Night | As first released on the 1982 album “Memories of Christmas” 13. Christmas (homerecording) Private recording from December 1958 14. Christmas Present For Elvis / Elvis Presley Show Souvenir Announcement 15. I Believe
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 & 15 are the original mono masters.
Past Masters - Volume 2 is a collection of 25 tracks from Elvis’ catalogue. The majority of these tracks were not available on his original albums.
Past Masters consists of A- and B-sides from Elvis’ singles and Extended Play’s (EP’s), very hard to find Long Play (LP) album versions and some previously unreleased versions in great binaural sound. The main part of the single and Extended Play (EP) versions appeared in a different form or sound on his Long Play albums.
Also included are the full contents of the original ‘TV Guide Presents Elvis Presley’ record (released in September 1956) and the original USA ‘The Truth About Me’ promotional cardboard disc (original US edit as released in November 1956). Again a great collection of rarities! Just like the first volume of "Past Masters".
01. Wild In The Country (Elvis For Everyone RCA UK stereo album version) 1:52 02. Good Rockin’ Tonight (Sun 78rpm version A-side) * 2:13 03. Mama (binaural album master) * 2:17 04. I Want To Be Free (binaural record version) 2:14 05. I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine (Sun 78rpm version B-side) * 2:28 06. Old Shep (take 5, released on some original pressings of Elvis 2nd album) 3:54 07. I Got Lucky (Kid Galahad RCA EP version B-side) 1:55 08. A Whistling Tune (Kid Galahad RCA EP version B-side) 2:46 09. I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Sun 78rpm version, B-side) * 2:27 10. A Big Hunk O’ Love (RCA single version A-side) 2:15 11. Little Sister (Return Of The Rocker RCA album version) 2:30 12. I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone (Sun 78rpm version, B-side) * 2:37 13. I Want To Be Free (Jailhouse Rock RCA EP master B-side) ** 2:14 14. Treat Me Nice (binaural MGM composite movie version) 2:02 15. King Of The Whole Wide World (Kid Galahad RCA EP version A-side) 2:09 16. Home Is Where The Heart Is (Kid Galahad RCA EP version B-side) 1:51 17. That’s All Right (RCA single version A-side) 1:59 18. Blue Moon Of Kentucky (RCA single version B-side) 2:05 19. Long Legged Girl (With The Short Dress On) (binaural master) * 1:29 20. That’s Someone You Never Forget (RCA mono single master A-side) ** 2:48 21. Baby Let’s Play House (live version, USA RCA single A-side) 2:44 22. Hound Dog (live, USA RCA single version B-side) 3:54 23. The Truth About Me (The Truth About Me USA cardboard disc) ** 2:11 24. Jay Thompson Interview (A Legendary Performer Volume 2) ** 3:21 25. Band 1: “Pelvis” Nickname - Band 2: Adult’s Reaction - Band 3: First Public Appearance Band 4: How “Rockin’ Motion” Started (TV Guide Presents Elvis Presley) ** 2:33
* Previously unreleased by Elvis’ record company.
** Previously unreleased by Elvis’ record company on cd.
Elvis One proudly presents ANTHOLOGY | PART TWO. This new volume includes 40 tracks, 18 previously unreleased and even 25 previously unreleased by Elvis’ record company - plus some previously unreleased on cd! Including previously unreleased interviews, rare radio spots from movies like 'Harum Scarum' and 'Paradise, Hawaiian Style' (None of these were previously available on cd), alternate takes, live recordings, rehearsal excerpts and much more! “The Beatles’ Anthology”, Elvis style! “Anthology” from Elvis Presley - the greatest selling recording artist of all time!
1. Tomorrow Night (Sun master as original released in 1985) 2:59 2. Radio spot Announcement (02-23-55) 1:11 ** 3. Maybellene (live recording, 08-20-55) 2:29 4. Rip It Up (alternate take 17) 2:05 5. Loving You - Road Medley (composite) 1:58 * 6. Don’t Leave Me Now (master with count-in) 2:06 ** 7. Interview at Union Station, Portland (09-02-57) 1:42 * 8. My Wish Came True (master with count-in) 2:41 9. Friedberg, Germany Interview Excerpt (10-01-58) 0:37 *
10. Stuck On You (mono single master) 2:19 11. ‘Train Journey’ Interview (04-19-60) 1:17 * 12. Frankfort Special (movie version) 2:30 13. Britches (binaural composite master) 1:42 * 14. Can’t Help Falling In Love (mono single master) 3:01 15. Little Sister (take 10 & 11) 2:03 * 16. Good Luck Charm (mono single master) 2:26 17. Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello (mono single master) 1:57 18. Today, Tomorrow And Forever (movie vocal overdub) 1:20 ** 19. Night Rider (mono single master) 2:07 20. Do The Clam (original length master) 2:44 * 21. Girl Happy (composite master) 2:20 * 22. Harum Scarum Radio Spot #1 1:02 * 23. Wisdom Of The Ages (take 4) 1:57 ** 24. Harum Scarum Radio Spot #2 0:32 * 25. Paradise, Hawaiian Style Radio Spot #1 0:54 * 26. A Dog’s Life (take 1) 2:09 ** 27. Paradise, Hawaiian Style Radio Spot #2 0:27 * 28. I Believe In The Man In The Sky (mono single master) 2:11 29. Down In The Alley (screaming girls version) 3:09 ** 30. Yoga Is As Yoga Does (take 1) 1:56 **
31. That’s The Way It Is Radio Spot #2 0:11 * 32. That’s The Way It Is Radio Spot #3 0:54 * 33. Fooling Around with Intro of “Memories” 0:43 * 34. Rehearsing I Just Can’t Help Believin’ 0:41 * 35. El Paso (rehearsal) 0:58 36. Radio report about Elvis’ opening night in Las Vegas, December 1975 3:36 * 37. Until Then (live recording) 1:06 * 38. Surrender (remixed version) 1:52
39. Interview at Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, California (06-08-56) 6:53 *
*Previously unreleased | **Previously unreleased by Elvis' record company
A companion album to ELVIS - THE HOME RECORDINGS (released by RCA/BMG in 1999). This second album contains 22 tracks; all home recordings. Most of them were recorded at various locations in Los Angeles and Germany. Some were recorded in Memphis and a few in other places. Of these 22 tracks, 12 are officially previously unreleased and 2 tracks are very hard to find. For example: the stereo version of '500 Miles'. The version of 'Suppose' on this album was only available on the "Celluloid Rock" boxset from 1998. A great new compilation album with more of the best Elvis' homerecordings, with new edits and were possible, improved sound! A great addition to the '99 RCA/BMG album, in the same style, but now with recordings from the 50's, 60's and 70's... Even if you have all the bootlegs you'll certainly enjoy this great new compilation, and if you don't have all the bootlegs, you'll also find enough new material to enjoy! This collection shares a privilege enjoyed by few: at home with Elvis!
1 Let Me Be The One 2 See See Rider 3 That’s All Right 4 I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry 5 Spanish Eyes 6 Teardrops 7 500 Miles 8 If I Loved You 9 Suppose 10 She Wears My Ring 11 You’ll Never Walk Alone 12 The Lords Prayer 13 I Wonder, I Wonder, I Wonder 14 Sweet Leilani 15 Blowin’ In The Wind 16 Apron Strings 17 The Fool 18 I Asked The Lord (unedited) 19 At The Hop / Que Sera Sera / Hound Dog 20 Send Me Some Lovin’ 21 Just A Closer Walk With Thee 22 Little Darlin’
Rocks The Garden - SR Records (Special Deluxe Double Vinyl + CD)
To be released soon from SR label his second special combo LP & CD, featuring the live soundboarding from Boston Garden, Boston MA , November 10, 1971 coupled from the unreleased live ambience recording from Houston November 12, 1971.
The SR attitude is to present Elvis at the peak of his possibility and without doubt the November 1971 tour presents Elvis at his top. Both vocal and physical. “Elvis appears better than ever” delivering incredible shows with a wider repertoire respect the previous tour , but overall the man is on the music. If Rock is attitude, the man got it as never before. AFTER ONE YEAR PRISONER in the Vegas & Tahoe hotel the tiger is finally free. The performance is terrific full and sharp you can’t stop to watch the man in action.. The Boston concert is great, but without doubt the Houston concert is better, is the pick of the tour.. In seventy crazy minutes Elvis gives life to his best, spacing and personalizing all music kinds as nobody can do it...no other words are necessary.
The limited edition box set is housed in a deluxe 300 grams sleeve that includes:
- a double vinyl edition of the album with the remastered show from Boston November 10, 1971
- a cd with an unreleased show from Houston November 12, 1971.
- as Bonus content a 60x30 high quality glossy paper 130 gram poster, plus the CD card 25x 12 cm and a large Sticker of 17x9 cm.
See below for much details about the contents:
Double vinyl 200 grams!!!!, including the incredible Boston show with the best audio possible!!
A Soundboarding recording from the improved sound FOR THE FIRST TIME in a double high valued collector vinyl set, 33 rpm speed.
The cd, including we think the best show of the tour , Houston November 12, 1971, in a completely unreleased Audience recording with a decent audio. This recording come from an early generation copy of the master tape, the sound quality is good considering the early arena show. We have on our hands the original mono tape of extremely good quality enabling us to carry out simple re-mastering work, concentrating on the reduction of noise trying to achieve a more clear sound and of Elvis in matter to delivery the best audio possible for your listen pleasure.
SPECIAL LIMITED SET INFO
First 50 copies of This set will come Hand Numbered including two extra unreleased concert photos of 20x13 cm . In matter to have a special collector item, the remaining 300 copies will be presented with three different oversleeves VARIATION.
Each copy will be individually sealed.
The LP 200 VINYL GRAM, IT BRINGS TO THE BEST QUALITY TO DATE!!!!is a LIMITED HAND NUMBERED 350 COPIES
Please remember!! As usually SR RECORDS DECIDED TO PRODUCE A LIMITED DELUXE EDITION WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS..ask details to your dealer!!!.
COLLECT THEM ALL!!!!!!
We always tryin’ to give more, We hope of this new release will be a real great update of your Elvis’ live show collection.